Sunday, January 3, 2010

#71 - Mike Aldrete


Blech. I hate this shot. Aldrete looks like he's trying to be model here. I'm assuming the photographer was female. Plus, Topps cut off the tip of the barrel of the bat. I'm getting really sick of their cropping decisions.

Aldrete was another one of those guys who was a perfectly average hitter, but never got much of a chance to play every day. Interestingly, he hit 2 homers off only three guys: Jeff Reardon, Mike Scott and Roger Clemens. Not bad at all.

9 comments:

  1. Nice post.

    He is a nice player.

    I have bookmarked this and will look for new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one. The photograph is good but if it looked like original then it would have been much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that Aldrete is looking cool over here. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post is good one. And i agree with you that the photograph should not have cropped. Aldrete is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should say that Aldrete is trying cool over here. Thanks for the post I should say that Aldrete is trying cool over here. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete